Email Marketing Webinar for Ecommerce Brands: C-4 Email & SMS Design Playbok for Ecommerce: The Guide to Double Your Clicks & Convert 4x Fasterin!
Ditch the ‘same tired’ approach to email & SMS design & copywriting and take your email & SMS marketing strategies up a notch!
On April 20th, I hosted our email marketing webinar so you can get access to the same design & copy strategies used by nine-figure and ten-figure brands!
Facts: 84% of customers are clamoring for marketing personalization but only 16% of brands can deliver.
Here’s why: personalization comes down to WAY MORE than a couple ChatGPT copy hacks and Figma designs.
Now for the BAD NEWS: every day, you’re losing subscribers, customers, potential sales and trust because you haven’t solved the customer journey from CLICK TO CONVERSION.
Here’s what I got in store for you; an inside look into my very own strategy – our C-4 Email & SMS Design Playbook – after generating $300M in revenue & deploying 100M+ email & SMS creative tests across the BILLION DOLLAR brands. I
’ll be teaching you hands-on tactics for:
- DOUBLING your email & SMS clicks using our C-4 Design Playbook
- CONVERTING customers 4x better using our proven linking strategy
- BOOSTING conversion rate by taking customers from click to conversion faster
- REDUCING BOTTLENECKS by using AI for copy & design that converts 4x better
- CASE-STUDY breakdown of a 9-figure brand that grew $$$ by 70% in one send!
- At the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to create emails & SMS that EARN MORE CLICKS while keeping your customers EXTREMELY ENGAGED with your communications using our unique C-4 DESIGN PLAYBOOK.
At the end of this email marketing webinar, you’ll be able to create emails & SMS that EARN MORE CLICKS while keeping your customers EXTREMELY ENGAGED with your communications using our unique C-4 DESIGN PLAYBOOK.
Make sure not to miss this webinar – it’s going change up how you do ecommerce!
Loved the C-4 Email & SMS Design Playbook for Ecommerce email marketing webinar? Take one of these next steps: