How Ecommerce Brands Can Monetize Anonymous Holiday 2022 Traffic
Ecom 80/20 Podcast Topic:
97% of ecommerce website traffic is completely anonymous. The top ecommerce brands in the world spend hundreds of thousands of dollars annually to identify those anonymous users and obtain their email address for marketing purposes, especially during the holiday 2022 season when average site traffic grows by 30%.
In our latest Ecom 80/20 Podcast video, Isaac Hyman chat’s with Retention.com founder, Adam Robinson, and learns how they help ecommerce brands identify, follow up and monetize all that anonymous holiday 2022 traffic at a fraction of the cost and time. If you are a 7-figure ecommerce brand looking to grow your email and SMS list more effectively this year, this Ecom 80/20 Podcast episode is a perfect listen for you. Adam Robinson is the Founder & CEO of Retention.com (formerly GetEmails), a SaaS product that went from 0-14m ARR (and growing rapidly) in 2.5yrs w/ 6ppl and zero funding. Adam builds solutions that help ecommerce brands solve the #1 problem that exists in their world today.
Bonus for all listeners: contact our team for a unique Retention.com discount code
Questions & Transcript:
- So I’ve worked with the 10-figure ecommerce brands who, for years, put a high priority on identity resolution and cross-device identification for years. Why is Retention.com a super high priority for ALL brands – not just the big guys – to look into right now?
- The last study I read cited that the average e-commerce website has about 97% anonymous traffic. Does that mean Retention.com can recover all 97% of that traffic?
- The holidays are right here, right now. Some brands are willing to try new tech while others are skittish over “risking sales” this holiday season. Using Retention.com, what are the top few holiday strategies that brands should prioritize right now in preparation for all that anonymous traffic?
- Our podcast is focused on the Pareto Principle – 80% of revenue comes from your top 20% customers – which is brought to life by building better customer relationships using email, SMS & CRM. Part of that philosophy entails having not just clean data but actionable data on every customer. How does Retention.com enrich the actionable data for brands and marketers?
- The implementation seems to be relatively easy to implement. The hard part seems to be setting up the email & SMS workflows to convert those leads (which is actually what our agency does really well). So after brands implement your scripts, how would you advise brands to run a successful test of Retention.com to measure incrementality?
- I’ve been blessed to share the speaker’s podium with you guys – specially, Diana Ross – at eTail East, for example, and I’ve definitely witnessed the power of capturing incremental emails. Share a clear cut case study where a customer of yours has just changed their business using your software.
- t’s now mid-October; we’re a few weeks away from the biggest shopping season of the year. What are the next steps any of our listeners right now to get up and running before the holiday season?
About the Ecom 80/20 Podcast:
Welcome to the Ecom 80/20 Podcast, the show for brands looking to compete and win at selling online by building better customer relationships. Hosted by Isaac Hyman, featured speaker, author of The Ultimate Ecommerce Email & SMS Playbook, and founder of HiFlyer Digital, the marketing agency for the fastest-growing e-commerce brands in the world, our episodes reveal, unpack and demystify the secret strategies that the top 1% use to acquire, convert and retain customers better. Isaac’s mission is to help you level the playing field and give you the tools to build more profitable revenue streams for your business.
Listen to the Ecom 80/20 Podcast on your favorite streaming platform:
Next Steps: Get your ecommerce brand holiday ready sure with our free HiFlyer Digital Holiday Launchpad Bundle @ hiflyerdigital.com/win