Let’s do a quick Holiday Recap of 2020 with Isaac Hyman. Key Points:
1) 20% of all online holiday sales happen during these 5 days of the year
2) Black Friday and Cyber Monday e-com sales jumped by 22% last year ( the largest online spending days in history so far )
3) Small Businesses Saturday shoppers jumped by 17% gaining nearly 10 million customers
4) Consumers shopped earlier; Tuesday saw 72% growth and Wednesday saw 48% growth
5) Curbside pickup demand grew from 69% of sales to 43% of sales.
6) Four-holiday pillars: 1) Data Acquisition 2) Convenience 3) Omni Channel 4) Transparency
On our 2021 Ecommerce Holiday Playbook webinar, I’ll show you the EXACT weekend plan I’ve successfully used for the top 1% to generate 7-figures a day during BFCM weekend.